We are looking for a Industrial Designer / Product Designer for Grow.
The Industrial Designer is responsible for turning insights into actionable product, service and packaging concepts, prototyping and visualization.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to manage the design and ideation process – from market research and initial concepts all the way to final deliveries. The outstanding candidate will have excellent skills in live sketching and visualization.
What we’re looking for
Our office has high-energy and our colleagues come from all over the world! We are looking for someone with an energetic, flexible, optimistic and solutions-oriented attitude who will make a great addition to our team. We would like to meet someone who is comfortable taking initiative and working with teams, but also a responsible self-starter.
– Research, design and concept development.
– Concept visualization and presentation.
– Lead and take part in design projects and ideation workshops.
– Turning insights and trends into actionable and attractive product, service, and packaging concepts.
– Direct all aspects of production, including development schedules, production, and packaging.
– Travel to factories and trade fairs as needed.
– Great skills in sketching and concept visualization (live and digitally) and rapid prototyping (3D printing as well as traditional media such as clay etc.)
– 2-5 years experience in packaging and/or industrial design
– Experience with collaborative creative processes
– Proficiency in Adobe Suite applications and 3D visualization/CAD
If this opportunity sounds like the perfect fit for you, please contact Isabelle Lidström firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send us your CV and portfolio.
We are looking to recruit the position quickly so will accept no further applications after Feb 28th 2018.